Every $35 you give today can fill a hamper with essential pantry items and nutritious meals for a struggling Victorian family.
Victorian families are doing it as tough as they ever have, and they need your help. Yes, they need food – and just as much, they need something to smile about this Christmas.
Too many families are facing the reality of having no Christmas lunch this year, because of the hardship and ruin brought by both COVID-19 and the earlier bushfires.
But your gift today can provide a full pantry, essential food items, and the opportunity to be a little HAPPIER this Christmas.
- $35 can provide food hampers to families like Kahli's this Christmas.
- $60 can provide the relief of pantry staples to families doing it tough
- $120 can provide the joy of fresh, nutritious meals to struggling families over the Christmas season
Every $35 you donate today can fill a hamper with nutritious meals and grocery staples. Receiving a Foodbank hamper brightens up the day for families like Kahli’s, as she explains…
“When I bring a Foodbank hamper home, the boys are happy. They say, ‘Okay, it’s Foodbank today, what can we eat?’”
Your generous donation can meet the extraordinary calls for help from Victorian families like Kahli’s. Many are asking for relief for the first time ever:
- 47% higher demand for food since COVID-19
- 29% of those now accessing food relief have never done so before
You can give the gift of HAPPINESS today. Your gift can put a smile on the faces of a young Victorian family. And a smile on your face too.